Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Homework

So I just asked Reese what she did today in school. Ha!!! This kid seriously cracks me up! Enjoy!!!

Me: Reese, what did you do today at school?
Reese: Oh, we talked about pres dents. Oh, and guess what mom?
Me: What?
Reese: Do you know who the best pres dent is?
Me: No, who?
Reese: Rock O Bama
Me: Ha....oh really. I wonder what Grandpa would say about that?
Reese: Yeah, he's the best pres dent. Oh and guess what else? Two others got shot in the head!

I don't know what's more funny:
1. How she pronounced the word president. "Pres Dent"
2. The fact that she thinks the presidents name is Rock Obama
3. The only other thing she remembered was that 2 people got shot in the head

or 4. That she thinks Obama is the best president ever (that ones for you Carey!!! wink wink!)

And that folks, is your history lesson for today! Hope you learn-did alot (as Reese would say!)

No comments:

Post a Comment