So, Troy is sitting in the kitchen right now correcting tests. I went into the laundry room to start a load of laundry and when I walked out, he was opening up a bottle of wine. Just for the record, we NEVER drink wine. (But we are out of beer, so...)
Anyway, quote of the night:
Me: What are you doing?
Troy: Opening up a bottle of wine, want some?
Me: Um no, I hate wine. Why are you drinking wine?
Troy: Gotta do something to get thru correcting these tests and we're otta beer, so.......!
Ha! Not sure if I should post this or not, but figured, what the heck! He'll be mad tomorrow when he sees this, but I couldn't help myself! You go honey!
Chant w/ me now everyone: Mr. O.....Mr. O......Mr. O!!!!
Hahaha!!!
I love it! Maybe if I had thought of that I'd still be teaching! :-)
ReplyDelete