Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Two Months Wrapped into One

I'm not exactly sure how, but months 7 & 8 seemed to have slipped by rather quickly! I was able to snap the picture, but ran out of time to post them! So here you go, two months wrapped into one!

Between month 6 & 8, this little one went from my baby to my always on the move monster! She started devouring baby food like it's going out of style and before I knew it, all of her clothes were to small!! She loves her sweet potatoes and squash. Peas and green beans still leave a bit to be desired, but she's getting better. At her last doc appointment, she was up to 18 lbs, 4 ounces! She was kinda stuck at 16 lbs for a couple months cause she had an ongoing sinus infection and just wouldn't eat much. But once we got that under control, her appetite went thru the roof! And it's still going!

On a sad note for me, and as hard as I tried to prevent it, Boo Boo started crawling about a week before Christmas. While she's still not to quick on her knees, she still manages to get into everything already! Nothing is safe from this child! And I have a terrible feeling she's going be to be a climber! I totally forgot how much work this was!!!




If you look closely, you'll see how wrinkled the 8 month paper is. It's getting harder and harder each month for her to sit still long enough to snap a picture!



8 months already.....not fair! I got all teary eyed and told Troy the first time I saw her crawling, "No!!! Not fair. Looks like we're just going to have to have one more now!" If I could have captured the look on his face! Ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment