Below is a snapshot of the Valentine Reese made for me and Troy. The teachers at her school ask them what they want to write down and no matter how silly their response is, they ensure us, what was written came straight from them. I had to share her Valentine. I love the innocence of kids.....Hy-Vee.....HA! Classic!

This weekend was actually nice enough to go outside for the first time in a long time. And thank goodness, cause these kids needed to burn off some energy. February always seems to put cabin fever into high gear in our house.


And finally, I had to take advantage of this moment. Lauren got a Tag reader for her birthday. It's a Leapster thing that allows kids to read the Leapster books on their own, w/ the help of the Tag reader, that white thing she's holding. She really enjoys it and so does Reese. I'm 100% convinced Lauren is bound to be a teacher. She loves acting like the older kid and "help" Reese w/ stuff like this.

That card is very sweet.
ReplyDeleteAlivia got that same Tag reader for Christmas and she loves it. It's nice that Lauren and Reese do so much together...Avery and Alivia are the same way, although there is 3 years between them..they do everything together. I wonder if by next year, Connor and Alivia will be more of a pair, being only 19 months between them...as it is now, Connor just wrecks all the girls stuff, so they aren't crazy about him "playing" with them.
I love the Hy-Vee comment! You must do some special stuff at Hy-Vee, because my kids definitely don't look forward to going there with me most of the time!
ReplyDelete