Sunday, November 14, 2010

Almost There...

Should be finished cleaning today. Carpet tomorrow. Moving in next weekend! Since you can't see the look on my face over the internet, I'll simply describe it to you:

Simply put....a very big smile!!!

I'll take some pics of the outside today. Wasn't able to get them last night, to dark!

















5 comments:

  1. Wow- it looks so gorgeous!!! I love it! From the pictures the layout reminds me a little of your old house. I bet you guys are so excited- you're in the home stretch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! BJ is already flexing his muscles getting ready for next weekend :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very similar.....just bigger and alot better! We struggled w/ a floor plan and were kinda short on time, so decided to just do that same thing, just bigger and better. We really liked our house in Dubuque and it worked great for our family, so what the heck, do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so great Jen! I have to say...as I look around my little city apartment, I'm a little jealous:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice Jen! I keep telling myself that someday I will have a nice house too... someday... in the mean time I will have to come over and pretend :)

    ReplyDelete