Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Proud Moments

I love when Mother's day comes around. The girls act gitty all week with the anticipation of giving me my mother's day gifts. You can just see in their eyes how proud they are. I almost love watching them give me their gifts as much as the gifts themselves. Lots of credit goes to their teachers for making them take so much pride in their projects.

Reese's gift was her hand print cemented into sand. Lauren made one of these when she was in Mary's room as well. It's a very neat idea. I've also attached a snapshot of her card. Please ignore the glue on Reese's hand. We told her to put it down approximately 42 times before she broke it. Low and behold, she knocked it against the counter and snapped off 2 fingers. Good thing Dad is so good at fixing things with duck tape and glue!

The next series of pics is the Mother's Day book Lauren made for me. Please note, the weight is RIGHT on (at least in her eyes anyway, and that's all that matters to me!)

I LOVE HER FOR THIS STATEMENT!

If you can't read what she wrote, she said I'm a money person. Not sure where she got this but whatever!

This is funny because I have terrible handwriting. Again proving love is blind in the eyes of your children!

This means alot cause Lauren cherishes her billfold! She's very tight w/ her money!

"Card"... obviously we need to work on our spelling!

Thanks for the presents girls. I love them! Thanks for making my day so special!

1 comment:

  1. Cute gifts! It's always fun to hear what our kids say given these fill in the blank situations. On the thing Zach made at school he said I am 21, and I'm not going to argue with that! :-)

    ReplyDelete