Had a doc appointment yesterday. If I don't go by next Friday, they are going to induce me!!! (If you could only see the smile on my face through a computer!!!!) I can't complain about this pregnancy to much. The first trimester was kinda tough. I was nausious through most of it, but other than that, it was fine....up until the last 3 weeks that is. I haven't been able to sleep very well cause of back pain, and we all know sleepless nights can lead to some pretty long days. So I'm anxious for this little bambino to leave my body!
The girls are very excited & very curious all at the same time. Reese keeps asking "how the baby is going to get born". It's adorable how she says it.
And Lauren is a little upset that she can't be there when the baby is born. She keeps saying it's not fair that she has to go to school that day and Daddy gets to go the hospital w/ me! We keep reassuring her that as soon as the baby is born Grandma & Grandpa will bring her straight to the hospital to see us.
Lauren still wants a boy and Reese still wants a girl. I guess one of them is bound to get their way!
No comments:
Post a Comment