Thursday, January 14, 2010

First Timer Test

Well, boredom at work, lack of husband companionship due to basketball and the idea of giving other bored people at work something to do, led me to start a blog for our family! I'm not quite sure how this whole blog thing works, so I doubt mine will be as fun or interesting as Laura or Zinn's, but I'm confident in time, I'll get the hang of it.



In the meantime, I wanted to share pictures of the girls new toy their grandfather gave them for christmas. This toy actually belonged to me back in 1984 and had since been sitting in the attic of the shop. For 26 years the thing hasn't worked.......until now! Needless to say, my dad won best gift of the year award!!!


Reese on the "Kitty Kat".....











That's all for now......hope you enjoyed my first attempt at a blog!

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! I'm glad you're doing this, Jen! And I love seeing "Kitty Kat"- what a riot! I bet the girls love it!

    ReplyDelete